Safe People Workbook
This workbook applies the lessons of Safe People to help you break out of unhealthy relationships and build healthy relationships that will help you thrive.
Why do we choose the wrong people to get involved with? Is it possible to change? And if so, where does one begin?
In manageable yet soul-searching steps that promote progress and inspire confidence, Drs. Henry Cloud and John Townsend walk you through how to make safe choices in relationships, from family to friendship, romance, and work. Their expert guidance will help you:
- Correct things within you that jeopardize your relational security
- Learn the 20 traits of untrustworthy people
- Recognize what makes people relationally safe
- Avoid unhealthy relationships
- Form positive relationships
- Become a safe person yourself
The Safe People Workbook may be the most important safety manual you'll ever read!